Welcome To The Realm Of Siobhan Fahey

Welcome to Siobhan Fahey Realm.
This is one of the only places on the world wide web dedicated to songtress Siobhan Fahey.
Founder member of British super group Bananarama and goth rock group Shakespears Sister.
This is one of the sister sites to the main Siobhan Fahey Realm
website, which includes music, videos, interviews, reviews, discographies, photo galleries, chat and many, many other things.
Please join and become a member of the Siobhan Fahey world.

Siobhan Fahey - singer, songwriter, author, actress, business woman, Mother, sister, daughter, Diva and icon.


TheSiobhanFaheyRealm


stats counter

Web Counter

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Shakespears Sister - #3

Shakespears Sister #3

Attention: Fans of Siobhan Fahey and Shakespears Sister...It is a last chance to purchase the 'Expanded double disc edition' of Shakespears Sister's epic third album '#3'

The set includes the original ten track album with added songs, plus a second set of remixes and demo songs from the '#3' era.

This is a great collection, it was first time around but now it's even better...scoot over to the Shakespears Sister shop and buy yourself this piece of musical art.





Tracklisting

CD One

1.Go.

2.I Can Drive.

3.Do I Scare You?.

4.Opportunity Knockers.

5.Can U Wait That Long?.

6.Oh Dear.

7.Excuse Me John.

8.The Older Sister.

9.Singles Party.

10.I Never Could Sing Anyway.

11.Oh No It's Michael.

12.Suddenly.

13.Hopeless.

14.Dial F For Freedom.

15.Waiting.

16.The Poison Tree.

CD Two

1.I Can Drive (Pull Down Your Pants Mix).

2.I Can Drive (Pull Down Your Pants Dub).

3.I Can Drive (Roger Weed Remix)
4.I Never Could Sing Anyway (Extended Version).

5.Do I Scare You? (Alternate Mix)

6.Do I Scare You? (Extended Version).

7.Do I Scare You? (Indian Strings).

8.Do I Scare You? (Demo).

9.Boy In A Band.

10.Seventeen.

11.The Attic Song (Demo).

12.Whats It Like To Be So Wonderful?.

13.After All.
________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment